This really has no point to it. I'm not even suppose to be in this class. But due to the schools confusion, I have been stuck in multimedia 1, rather than an individual study of art. But oh well. At least I'm able to relax and hang out for an hour or so. Next hour, I have mens comp. But being the first day, it won't be anything.
However I do have martial arts class tonight. That should be interesting. Assuming they actually challenge me that is. Usually they do nothing but talk. But being that I have my 2nd dan test in about a month, I really need to get a good work out, so that maybe I won't have to run 3 miles every to every other day. I also need to work on my ho sin sul with kris and chip. They should both be there tonight, if not, I am once again screwed.
This semester, is turning out to be one that is going to have it's way with me. This will be the first time I will be in a science class that will hopefully challenge me. I also wish to further my math skills, well, what little math skills I currently have at least. English comp. 1, from the sounds of it, will also be another class to look forward to. I may actually have to study and be organized this year. How odd.
Anyway, I'm just wasting time typing up whatever nonsense runs through my mind. So I guess I'll be going now. Ta ta. Farewell. Bye. Sayonara.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment